- Uzbekistan Independence Day – Uzbekistan is a land-locked Central Asian nation that has a diverse and rich heritage due to its strategic position on the so-called Silk Road, an ancient trade route between Europe and China. Following periods of control under the Persian, Mongol, and Chinese empires, the Uzbeks arrived in the region and three city-states emerged in the sixteenth century. These were incorporated into the Russian Empire. Following the Russian Revolution, the area becomes part of the Soviet Union, with the Uzbek Soviet Socialist Republic being created on 27 October 1924. In 1991, the Soviet Union collapsed. As a result, Uzbekistan declared its state sovereignty in June 1991, and on 1 September 1991, the independence of the Republic of Uzbekistan, was declared after a special session of the Supreme Council of the Republic.
- Knowledge and Literature Day in Armenia
- Constitution Day – Slovakia
- Army Day in Nicaragua
- Spirit Festival – China
- Ghost Festival – Taiwan
- Vietnam Independence Day – This holiday is always celebrated on September 2nd.The day marks Vietnam’s declaration of independence from France on this day in 1945. It is the national holiday of Vietnam.
- Armed Forced Day – Taiwan
- World Sexual Health Day – World Sexual Health Day is an awareness day to promote sexual health. It is observed annually by countries all over the world on September 4th. World Sexual Health Day has been celebrated in 60 countries with a wide range of activities from Round Tables of Discussion to Conferences and Art Exhibitions …. etc.
- International Day of Charity – On December 17, 2012, the UN (United Nation) designated September 5 as the International Day of Charity, which was first celebrated in 2013. September 5 was chosen in order to commemorate the anniversary of the passing away of Mother Teresa of Calcutta, who received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979 “for work undertaken in the struggle to overcome poverty and distress, which also constitute a threat to peace.”
- World Beard Day – World Beard Day is celebrated annually on an international level with people from every nation and continent gathering together with their beards. It is held on the first Saturday of September
- Swaziland Independence Day – In 1966, the UK Government agreed to discuss a new constitution. A constitutional committee agreed on a constitutional monarchy for Swaziland, with self-government to follow parliamentary elections in 1967. Swaziland became independent on September 6, 1968
- National Read a Book Day – United States of America
- Brazil Independence Day – On September 7th, 1822, a declaration of independence from Portugal was made by Pedro de Alcântara, the son of the Portuguese King.
- Victory Day in Mozambique
- Labor Day in USA
- Macedonia Independence Day – On 25 September 1991 the Declaration of Independence was formally adopted by the Macedonian Parliament making the Republic of Macedonia an independent country – although in Macedonia Independence Day is still celebrated as the day of the referendum 8 September
- International Literacy Day – International Literacy Day. Since 1967, International Literacy Day(ILD) celebrations have taken place annually around the world to remind the public of the importance of literacy as a matter of dignity and human rights.
- Children’s Day – Costa Rica
- National Day – North Korea
- Independence Day – Tajikistan
- Children’s Day – Honduras
- Teachers’ day – China
- Patriot Day – On September 11th, Patriot Day honors and remembers those who were injured or killed during the terrorist attacks on the U.S on September 11, 2001, during these terrorist attacks, almost 3,000 people were killed and over 6,000 people were injured.
- Stand Up to Cancer Day
- Women’s Baseball Day
- International Programmers Day
- International Day for South – South Cooperation
- German Language Day
- Roald Dahl Day – September is Roald Dahl’sbirth month
- Holy Cross Day
- International Day of Democracy
- International Dot Day
- International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer
- Malaysia Day
- Teacher’s Day – Honduras
- National Hero Day – Angola
- Air force Birthday -United States
- National Day – Chile
- International Talk Like a Pirate Day
- Independence Day – Saint Kitts and Nevis
- National Dance Day – United States
- World Maritime Day – World Maritime Day focuses on the importance of shipping safety, maritime security, and the marine environment. “Sustainable shipping for a sustainable planet” is the World Maritime theme for 2020.
- National Youth Day – Turks and calicos islands
- World Day against Trafficking Persons
- International Day of the Total Elimination of Nuclear Weapons
- World Tourism Day – World Tourism Day is commemorated each year on 27 September. Its purpose is to foster awareness among the international community of the importance of tourism and its social, cultural, political, and economic value.
- World Rabies Day
- National Teachers’ Day – Taiwan
- World Heart Day
- Boquerón Battle Victory Day – Paraguay
- Botswana day
- National Women’s Health & Fitness Day